New Jersey Olympic Development Program is an identification system linked to the United States Soccer Federation and US Youth Soccer. ODP offers to New Jersey players of the highest caliber a path which could lead to representing State, Regional and U.S. National Youth Teams.
The ODP identifies a pool of players for each age group to represent New Jersey in regional competition against other state teams. Further identification is made of players that can be recommended for Regional Team selection.
What are the Benefits of Participating in US Youth Soccer ODP?
1. Development as a player and opportunities to train and play with the top players in one's age group
2. Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches
3. Quality competition through match play with other state ODP teams
4. Exposure to regional and national team coaches
5. Opportunities to represent in competition one's state, region, or country
6. Exposure to college coaches
How do I participate?
Please visit our tryout page for further details.