We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming GIRLS ODP Team Training session on Sunday, November 8th. Below is important information regarding the upcoming training that we are asking parents to read thoroughly. Friendly reminder to please order your ODP uniform if you haven't at this time. You should have received both a welcome email from Ewing Sports along with an email from [email protected] with your coupon code. The coupon code deducts the final cost of the kit off your purchase.
- 8:00am-10:00am- Players are asked to arrive at 7:45am and come to the field. Once you arrive at the field, you will be temperature checked and asked to show your COVID questionnaire “GREEN GO” on your phone. Please see the information below regarding the COVID questionnaire. If your child needs to leave early, they can inform the coaches on the field upon arrival. Parents are asked to stay in their cars during the training session.
Location Maps: Parking and playing fields are outlined on all maps. Please only park in designated areas in each location. All maps can be viewed at:https://www.njysodp.com/Default.aspx?tabid=971207
- 2004-2006 Girls Trainings- Jackson Mills Soccer Fields (334 Jackson Mills Rd Jackson, NJ 08527)
- 2007-2008 Girls Trainings- Brandywine Fields in Millstone (156 Stillhouse Rd Millstone, NJ 08510)
- 2009 Girls Trainings- Community Park Robbinsville SA (15 West Manor Way Trenton, NJ 08691)
Attire: All players will need to have a white, red and blue shirt to possibly change into as we are not using pinnies. They need to be separate colored shirts not one shirt with all the colors. Shirts need to be mostly each color; they do not need to be plain. Wear black shorts and black socks. Goalkeepers need to come in their own goalkeeper gear. Players will need to bring their own water to stay properly hydrated and an inflated ball. We are not responsible for lost balls.
COVID Screening Questionnaire: Please access the COVID screening questionnaire at: https://erika026413.typeform.com/to/rkY9UySx. This questionnaire must be completed on the day of the training. Your child will need to show their screening result on a device to the ODP coach on the field. The result must be a green go screen to be allowed onto the field. Parents are to stay in their cars during the training sessions.
- Alerts: Any updates or e.g. cancellation due to unexpected weather) will be communicated via email.
- Contact: If you have any questions, contact [email protected] .
Thank you for your support of the Olympic Development Program.
NJ Youth Soccer