We look forward to seeing you at this weekend’s GIRLS NJYS ODP tryouts. Below is important information regarding the upcoming tryouts that we are asking parents to read thoroughly. We encourage players to attend as many tryout sessions as possible; but understand they may not be able to attend all sessions.
Schedules/Locations: All girls schedules with locations and times can be found at: https://www.njysodp.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1123297. Schedules are divided by gender/age group. Goalkeepers tryout at the same time as their gender/age group with our goalkeeper coaches.
- Arrival: Players need to arrive 45 minutes prior to your tryout session. Upon arrival, check-in at the registration tent, players will receive six sets of their tryout number and safety pins. They will be asked to pin it on their front right side of their shorts. It is extremely important for players to keep all their tryout numbers in a safe place. These numbers will need to be brought to each tryout session they attend including Stage 2 (August 14th and 15th) if invited. Players will receive their numbers at the first tryout session they attend. Once you receive your tryout bibs, you do not need to go to the registration tent at future tryouts sessions. Please arrive to any additional tryout session you attend with your tryout bib attached to your shorts.
Location Maps: Parking and playing fields are outlined on all maps. Please park only in designated areas in each location. All maps can be viewed at: https://www.njysodp.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1123298.
- 2009-2010 Girls- Community Park-Robbinsville SA (15 West Manor Way Trenton, NJ 08691)
- 2007-2008 Girls- Wall Soccer Complex (1900 Bailey’s Corner Rd Wall, NJ 07719)
- 2005-2006 Girls- Jackson (334 Jackson Mills Rd Jackson, NJ 08527)
Attire: Players need to bring three different colored shirts: red, white and blue. These shirts will be used instead of pinnies. Shirts do not need to be plain; but mostly each requested color. Players will also be asked to bring a pumped ball to warm up and water to stay properly hydrated. Please be advised that we are not responsible for lost balls.
Please be reminded to not enter the 30-yard perimeter of the try-out fields and refrain from coaching or cheering for players that are focused upon their participation and performance. The turf field area at the Wall location is off-limits to anyone except for actively participating players or coaches. Please be mindful to not leave behind any debris at the fields and continue to practice appropriate social distancing at all times.
- Alerts: Any updates or e.g. cancellation due to unexpected weather) will be communicated via email.
- Contact: If you have any questions, contact [email protected] .
Thank you for your support of the Olympic Development Program.
NJ Youth Soccer
*All communications regarding the tryouts come from [email protected]
(New Jersey Youth Soccer Association) <[email protected]
>. Please check your spam if you do not see in your inbox.